The Highland West Civic Association 2023
highland west Civic Association Columbus Ohio Downtown Hilltop
Click below to submit dues payment. Be sure to note it is for dues.
Thank you for your continued support!
The purpose of the Highland West Civic Association is as follows:
(1) Engage and educate neighbors regarding issues of interest to the diverse residents of Highland West, promoting community, acceptance, and mutual respect.
(2) To promote a safe community by establishing a community wide block watch, working with local law enforcement officials to educate the public as to crime trends and crime prevention .
(3) To promote a clean community by organizing neighborhood clean ups, teaching and empowering residents to do the same, establishing community pride and personal responsibility
(4) To promote decent living conditions for all our residents, working with landlords, city code officials, and educating our residents as to available resources to assist in the upkeep of their property.
(5) To promote home ownership in the Highland West area by working with governmental and non-profit organizations.
(6) To encourage the upgrading of existing businesses, professions and the development of new businesses in our area that benefit our community.
(7) To promote and assist in the inclusive revitalization of the Highland West area, fully supporting and bringing into reality the goals of the City of Columbus documents: The Greater Hilltop Plan (2001), The Economic Development Strategy for West Broad Street (2004) which called for the need of a special district within the Broad Street NCR Corridor, soon thereafter called “Highland West”, the Highland West Visioning Charrette (2006), and the Greater Hilltop Plan Amendment (2010).”
Membership in our organization is open to all. Annual dues are $10.00 per individual membership.
We invite you to join us in our quest, as we continue to create a special community at the top of the Hill! highland west Civic Association Columbus Ohio Downtown Hilltop
If you are renewing, please use the same form and thank you for your continued support.